West Suburban Multi-Sport Club is looking for members...
- Are you an experienced runner, swimmer, biker or triathlete?
- Are you a beginner in any one of these sports?
- Do you want to try a tri?
- Do you want to better times, technique or go distances you've never gone
If you answered YES to any of the above, then the
West Suburban Multi-Sport Club is for you. We are based out of
Elmhurst Illinois but have members from many surrounding suburbs.
Our club is USA Triathlon and US Masters Swimming
recognized and our membership consists both new and veteran athletes
of all ages, interests and experience levels.
The goal of the club is to promote a healthy life
style, provide training, education and camaraderie through the
sports of swimming, biking, running and triathlons. We strive to
provide an environment in which all athletes can achieve their goals
in sports and fitness.
We look forward to providing our members with regularly scheduled
group workouts, club meetings and social gatherings and speakers.
Joining the club means:
- You won't have to train alone.
- You will be able to participate in group rides, swims and runs.
- You will have access to discounts for coaching and equipment.
- You will also have access to an internet group with a schedule of events
- There is always an exchange of knowledge that will enhance your training.
- As a final perk you will meet new people that have the common interest of living
a healthy lifestyle.